About the Mixing and Mastering course
The mixing and mastering course at Amplogic Audio is the perfect way to learn how to get the most out of your recordings. You’ll learn how to mix and master your tracks using a variety of techniques and software, and you’ll be able to take your mixes to the next level. You will be taught by experienced professionals who know how to get the best out of your tracks, and you’ll be able to ask them questions and get feedback on your work. We promise you will get great value for money, and you’ll be able to get started with mixing and mastering your tracks right away with confidence
Why should you join the mixing and mastering course
There are many other mixing and mastering courses in Pune. Then why should you join us? At Amplogic we promise you will get in-depth fundamental knowledge. We consider mixing and mastering as an art and not just limited to the technical aspect. Here you will not be limited to just the tools and techniques of the art but you will be developing the core artist mindset within yourself. Our teaching methodology is developed while noting the fact that Mixing and mastering engineers are also artists. They sculpt and give auditory shapes to the sound. So, our focus is to help in developing you as a sound artist. You will be taught by experienced sound engineers and audio professionals in the audio industry with hands-on training in the latest audio equipment and software.
So, are you ready to gain the skills and knowledge and start a career in the sound or audio industry? If yes then join us asap!!
About the mixing and mastering course
Course Duration: 4 Months (32 Sessions/2 Hours each)
- Getting a Song ready for mixing and mastering
- Adjusting the levels and panning of the tracks
- Understanding how EQ’s and Compressors work in a mix and master session
- Using the effects to help make your tracks sit better in the mix
- Enhancing your tracks with audio processing effects
- Creating Mastering Projects with your Songs
- Learning how the spectral meters help with your mastering
- Using Mastering Effects like: EQ, Multiband Compression, and Limiting
- Exporting and Finalizing your Songs